If your pet is injured or in need of emergency veterinary care, please:
Stay Calm & Safely Bring Your Pet to:
Animal Emergency Hospital of the Strand
303 Hwy 15, Suite 1
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Unconscious or Wont Wake Up
- Signs of Seizure
- Possible Broken Bones or Limping
- Vomiting or Diarrhea – for prolonged periods (more than 24 hours)
- Blood Loss in urine, feces, eyes, nose or mouth
- Signs of extreme pain
- Breathing issues, possible object stuck in throat or appears to not be breathing
- Slowed or lack of heartbeat
- Loss of vision, walking into objects or signs of disorientation
- Possible ingestion of toxic substances including poisons, medications or harmful chemicals
- Swollen abdomen
If your pet is injured or in need of emergency veterinary care, please contact us at (843) 455-9797 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Hours of Operation: Monday–Friday, 6 p.m.–8 a.m.
Saturday, 1 p.m. to Monday at 8 a.m.
All Major Holidays Open 24 Hours