If your pet is injured or in need of emergency veterinary care, please:
Stay Calm & Safely Bring Your Pet to:
Animal Emergency Hospital of the Strand
601-1 Robert Grissom Parkway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Unconscious or Won't Wake Up
- Signs of Seizure
- Possible Broken Bones or Limping
- Vomiting or Diarrhea – for prolonged periods (more than 24 hours)
- Blood Loss in urine, feces, eyes, nose or mouth
- Signs of extreme pain
- Breathing issues, possible object stuck in throat or appears to not be breathing
- Slowed or lack of heartbeat
- Loss of vision, walking into objects or signs of disorientation
- Possible ingestion of toxic substances including poisons, medications or harmful chemicals
- Swollen abdomen
If your pet is injured or in need of emergency veterinary care, please contact us at (843) 445-9797 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Hours of Operation: Monday–Thursday, 6 p.m.–8 a.m.
Friday, 6 p.m. to Monday at 8 a.m.
All Major Holidays Open 24 Hours